Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Adventure When Not Expected!

Sweet! Dad and Nate left for a camping trip yesterday. They are going to be gone for 5 days. Sweet again!! :D We get to have a total girl party while the boys are gone.

Yesterday Mom, Elisabeth and I stayed up till about 12 a clook waching movies. We did not get up untill about 11 o'clook this morning. WOW!! Finally, after we all got our lazy bones out of bed Elisabeth and I went to see Salsa (my horse). We did not stay long becuse Elisabeth was not felling well. Mom came and picked up Elisabeth while I had to ride home on a bike. I hope I did not over do it.

Later that day we went to town, then after we got back we went to church. After church we sat down and watched another movie. Mom went to bed after the first movie and Elisabeth and I watched another movie. If you can't tell, I love to watch movies. Here comes the fun part; we had finished the movie and Elisabeth was going over to the church to go to bed and realized the church was locked. And to make it ever more funny, we could not find the key to the church, (we later found that there were two sets of keys on the table, but we were too tired to notice). So, now I am wondering how Elisabeth is going to bed. Then, I remembered that mom had left the class room window open in the basement. We went to the window and saw there were dead bugs all over in the windowsell. The windows are so old and very small, they were not made to have me go through them. I told Elisabeth to keep a watch on things so someone does not think we are tring to break into the Baptist church in town. Wouldn't that just go wonderfully in the front page of the news paper, "The Pasters Daughter Breaks into Central Baptist Church in Hayden Colorado". Wow, that would give them something to talk about in this little town. We finally got in and I don't think anyone saw me fall in the window...I kinda knocked over a podium when i got in.

I better go to bed. We are going on a hike tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

3 comments:

  1. That was very amusing about the window and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Abby, this is Amelia, Susanna's cousin, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm going to be following your blog. Happy blogging.
    ~Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amelia, I would really like it if you looked at my blog. I have heard a lot about you from Susie Q. Well I hope you injoy my blog. Please let me know if you like it or not.

    ReplyDelete