Monday, November 22, 2010

Friday, In California!!

Yippee Yeah!!! We are finally here. We got to San Diego at about 11:00am. We didn't do much but take a nap, well at least dad and mom did. Before mom and dad's nap we went to see where the Church was that Shauntee and Matthew were getting married at. Then Nate and I went swimming in the pool at the hotel.

After every one got a nap and showers we went to meet up with dads family. It was a lot of fun seeing Uncle Michael and Aunt Anita and their kids again, Shauntee, Ben, and Shara. There was a lot of other people that I had never meat before in my life. I even got to meet my Great Aunt Bernice. She is the one that was responsible for getting my dad and mom together before they were married. She told my mom that dad was a great guy and she needed to get back with him. Mom took her advice and now they are married ( Well I think you already know that because they are my parents).HA HA!! OK Abby back to the main subject.

We weren't able to do much on Friday but it was still fun meeting the family. Sorry there was no pictures taken at all. I was not feeling very well so I forgot my camera. How could I forget something like that? OK very easy, I still don't have this blogging thing ingrained in me yet. Oh well, I hope I will get better in time.

There was not much that happened but at least you know I did do something.

Proverbs 15:3 "The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good." That is a wonderful verse to live by. Remember that God knows what you HAVE DONE, what you ARE DOING, and what you're GOING TO DO.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll get that blogger mindset ingrained in time. :)

    ReplyDelete