Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Wonderful Sweet 16 Birthday!!!!

My sixteenth birthday was awsome. I got to have my make up done at clinic in the Mall. It was a great bunch of fun.

I got to spend some time with my friends at Pear Park. This is Lydia and me

This is Violet and me sitting watching everyone else play soccer. I had a great time visiting with everyone. Love you all.



This is a picture of dad and me before we went on our date. He gave me my purity ring at a really fancy restraunt. Love you so much dad!!!!


It's wonderful being 16!!!!! And having such a wonderful dad.



2 comments:

  1. Awww... Sounds like it was really great. You're so pretty! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Susie Q. You are very pretty too. Love and miss you a lot.

    ReplyDelete